The new ideas and insight at our place will help you in enhancing the abilities in a dynamic way.
Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm) is a foundation course in the pharmacy which covers the basic information of Pharmacy and its Practice. This course is the minimum qualification to become a Registered Pharmacist in India as per Pharmacy Act.
Approved Intake –> 60 seats
Approving Authority –> Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
|S.No.||Year||Name of the Subjects|
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I
3. Human Anatomy and Physiology
4. Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
5. Health Education and Community Pharmacy
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II
3. Pharmacology and Toxicology
4. Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
5. Drug Store and Business Management
6. Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Jaro EductionVenue:- RITEE
Branch:- MBA, ET&NT